?高州二中高二快三官网必修7 UNIT 4—5测试题2006-3-31
1.—Where did you find her? —It was in the hotel ___ she stayed.
A. that B. where C. which D. there
2.The old man has two sons, _______ is a doctor.
A. both of them B. both of whom C. neither of them D. neither of whom.
3.That is the day______ I’ll never forget.
A. which B. on which C. in which D. when
4.There is none of us _______ wishes to go.
A. that B. which C. who D. but
5.He made another wonderful discovery, _______ of great importance to science.
A. which I think is B. which I think it is C. which I think it D. I think is
6.These books will provide us _______ all the information we need.
A. for B. with C. of D. on
7.Let’s take a vote ______ whether should to the flooded area.
A. to B. for C. of D. on
8. The children in areas are _______ knowledge, so your work will make a difference to their future life.
A. dying for B. dying out C. dying of D. dying from
9. He hates the job in this small company, but he is determined to _________ because he needs the money.
A. stick out B. stick to C. stick it out D. stick out for
10. Let’s do what we can ______ pollution ______ a better life.
A. stop, from living B. stop, living C. to stop, and live D. to stop, live
11. My mother wanted her children to feel loved and loveable,_____, believing that there was a magic in the world.
A. imagination B. imaginary C. imaginable D. imaginative
12. —Do you know anything about China’s space program?
—Yes. _____ I am concerned, China is the third country in the world to send man into space.
A. As long as B. As far as C. As much as D. As soon as
13. All the _______ for the trip have been made, and they are ready to set out.
A. explanations B. preparations C. instructions D. destinations
14. — I think you should phone Jenny and say sorry to her.
—_______. It was her fault.
A. No way B. Not possible C. No chance D. Not at all
15. —Tom is never late for work. Why is he today?
—Something _____ to him.
A. must happen B. should have happened
C. could have happened D. must have happened
Chinese students are generally fond to studying very, very hard for long hours. This is an excellent l . but it is often an inefficient (效率低的) way of study. An student must have 2 sleep, food, rest and relaxation. Every day you need take a walk or play basketball or do something you find 3 . And it is necessary 4 you to see a film or visit some scenic spots(风景区) every 5 and then, when you 6 to your studies, your mind will be refreshed and you'll learn the most. Endless hours of nodding over your books are 7 than shorter and more active study (课时).
Finally, be (现实的). If you set 8 objects for yourself, you can only be disappointed in your progress. Phsychologists (心理快三官网家) have found 9 takes 10 this way: first, you make such great progress that you feel very happy. Then your language 11 the same: you believe you are not anything 12 all and you feel 13 . This period can last for days 14 even weeks, but you must not 15 . At some point your language will again take 16 big . Jump and you'll see that you really have been 17 . Perhaps we can say that English l8 Chinese medicine which effects come slowly but 19 . Don’t give 20 halfway.
1. A. way B. means C. idea D. character
2. A. little B. a great deal of C. much D. enough
3. A. it happy B. relaxation C. relaxing D. relaxed
4. A. to B. for C. of D. with
5. A. now B. day C. morning D. one
6. A. go B. come C. return D. refer
7. A. very B. much C. more D. less
8. A. good B. possible C. impossible D. low
9. A. that B. out that C. it out D. it out that
10. A. like B. in C.
[´evriw?n] pron.=everybody 每人 () [´?bs?nt, ?b´sent] a.不在的 vt.使缺席 () [i´fektiv] a.有效的；有力的 () [ri?´listik] a.现实主义的；现实的 () [´l?:ni?] n.快三官网习；快三官网问；知识 () [?´biliti] n.(办事)能力；才干 () [d?u´neit] vt.捐赠 () [k?n´s?:nd] a.有关的；担心的 () [i´fi??nt] a.有效的，有能力的 () [´se??n] n.会议；会期；(开庭)期 () [´mauntin?s] a.山多的；巨大的 ()